If you’ve got a sweetheart, one of the most thoughtful things you can do is to make her (or him) a mixtape. I know, nobody does “tapes” anymore, but mixCD, or digital song mix, just doesn’t have the same ring to it.
In order to spread the Valentines Day love, I’d like to share with you the mixtape that I made for my sweetheart this year. So if you love slide guitar and a Western skyline, wild horses and whiskey, or a kiss by a campfire, then this is sure to put you both in the mood to ride off into the sunset.
I’ll even throw in a free song to get you started. Enjoy!
- The Black Lillies – Dancin’
- Chris Stapleton – When the Stars Come Out
- Lord Huron – Ends of the Earth
- Hozier – Like People Do
- Kacey Musgraves – I Miss You
- Delavan – Love Shine (Free Download)
- Jason Isbell – Stockholm
- Sturgill Simpson – The Promise
- Alabama Shakes – I Found You
- Ashley Monroe – Has Anybody Ever Told You
- Erik Koskinen – First Time in Years
- Patty Griffin – Heavenly Day